Monday, January 28, 2013

National conference

Sorry, I just need a small rant tonight.

I am really trying to get myself to LA for the national conference. Problem is 1) it is too far for me to drive to and 2) I am too young to rent a car. Sure I have a mortgage in my name, own a vehicle without loans, have been married for almost 3 years, and have been teaching for 2- but I cannot rent a car.

I am hoping that I will soon be able to connect with some other attendees and get a room at the same hotel. However, I am trying to raise money to attend and most 'investors' would like a cost.
I hope I can get this worked out! We are canceling our family vaca this year so I can go.

If you have any tips on raising money please let me know! Thanks!

For now I will continue to look forward to my Tuesday night webcasts for inspiration! See you there! (8 eastern, WBT online)

No comments:

Post a Comment